You will require a driving license showing that you are legally able to drive a vehicle; preferably you will also have an international driving license. An international drivers licence may be essential, depending on the country you hold your driving license within. Please ask your local automobile club for further advice.

Personal Insurance

It is strongly advised that you take out personal travel insurance; please make sure that it covers you whilst driving a vehicle in Africa. This is more important than all the other types of insurance. Please see below in the ‘important documents’ section for details of the insurance we provide as standard.

Where can I go?

Not all countries are covered under the insurance we are able to provide. The following countries can be visited easily:

South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi, and Tanzania.

All other countries will require special paperwork and this is not something we can organise.

4×4 Insurance

We provide insurance for the cars within the Republic of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe or Malawi, in other regions it is your responsibility to cover the 4×4 or drive without insurance. Please see the important documents below for details of these insurances.

Rental period

The minimum buyback period is three months. Occasionally we can buy back the cars for a shorter period of time; but that is only upon request. Please contact us to discuss this further.

Important Documents

If you are interested then please read through the important documents and then get in contact with us if you have any queries.

Email –
Telephone – Duncan – +27715219742